As an assistive device, the cost of touchbase™ is completely recoverable as part of an individual’s housing benefit, meaning any direct cost to the Housing Association, Care Provider and the tenant is removed.
Our professional call centre staff provide 24/7 support where required to ensure the safety and wellbeing of each tenant.
Touchbase costs £15.00 per week and is 100% recoverable.
The cost includes:
- Installation and maintenance
- Unlimited calls to friends or family members
- 24/7 clinical support via our partners
- Housing Officer notifications
- ‘I’m Fine’ alerts
- 24/7 customer service centre support
- Outbound/Inbound call projects
- Analytics provision of usage and behaviours
- Support partners incorporation (Samaritans additional support networks)
- Inbound emails from Housing/Maintenance Officers
- Unlimited Housing Officer configuration changes
- Creation of calendar alerts
At Enabling Me, we believe that by integrating touchbase™ into the core operations and processes, both Housing Associations and individual Care Providers will be able to enhance their quality of service and adherence to Regulatory Standards without increasing their cost base.
The COVID-19 pandemic has put a spotlight on mental health awareness and the importance of integrated health...
In January 2021, Enabling Me appointed George Birch as Chief Executive Officer. George has a strong...
Project Overview Haden House is a My Space development offering supported living to 17 tenants....